Tuesday, September 29, 2015

heart poem - the Longmont Shambhala Meditation Group

an evening (Judith and I) with the Longmont, CO, Shambhala Meditation Group
(Buddhism from the teaching/presences of 
Chogyam Trungpa, Rinpoche, and his son, Mipham, Rinpoche)





deepest thanks to Chris Faiers and John Burke
for this lovely photo of 'Chogy' - 
Chogyam Trungpa, Rinpoche 













everyone, with the heart of a poet (words and poem, 
signposts from eleven worthy, necessary proponents 
and practitioners of basic goodness). . .


I thought I arrived today                 Alannah

but, no, I was wrong                          Judith

Joko says, “river whirlpool river”       Carol

the seasons of my mind                     Bill

they arrived, did I?                            Eric

but why do I want to arrive, 
anyway?                                             Trudy

our bodies are sacred, we 
should treat them that way                  Richard

our minds are lost, we 
should let them go                             Lee

the scent of honeysuckle                     ayaz daryl

aspen remind me of change                Trudy

Fall, River Valley bull elk whistle,
herding their cow harem                 Cimarron
























see you in a moment

ayaz daryl nielsen





Jo's Tama and my ass't. ed. Frosty, insisting,
'belly rubs and treats for all!'





           



            darylayaz@me.com
            (or)
            darylayaz@gmail.com
Post a Comment